Images of my family taken by Happy Daisy Photography
I am a wife & mother. I am a follower of Jesus. I am a photographer.
I’m a perfectionist. I am a coffee enthusiast. I love my planner and being organized. My favorite color is green. Bright kelly green.
I paint my nails almost every day. Not to match an outfit but just because it is the one thing I can have complete control over. If you have kids, you know that somestimes, life is total chaos.
I love painting and calligraphy. I’m pretty family oriented. We are a homeschooling family, if that explains anything. (Not the jean jumper kind, the cool and modern kind) We love learning and being together, most days.
I love to read. Anything and everything.
Most of all I love my job. I am so lucky to be able to do something I love every single day. My favorite part is that clients turn into friends and I get to watch them grow. Sometimes from kids to adults and sometimes couples to families. But it’s always amazing.
I have been blessed doing this over the years and am even luckier to get to continue capturing memories for clients, and now friends.
If there is anything you would like to know about me, grab a cup of coffee and send me and email. I would love to get to know you as well.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 513-292-7895
- The Magic of Childhood with Shalonda Chaddock
- Best of Both Worlds | Family Portraiture that Satisfies Them Without Losing You with Elena S. Blair
- Snapshots to Art: Transforming the Everyday with Mickie DeVries
- Illuminated | backlighting with vision with Jennifer Dell
- The Sincere Storyteller with Meg Loeks
- Creating Captivating Images: Dynamic Portraiture for the Artistic Soul with Stephanie Lemmon
- Finding Lifestyle: How a Wide Angle Lens and New Perspective Changed My Outlook with Brit Chandler
- Sunlight and Shadow: Exploring the Depths of Your Home with Stacey Haslen
- Kelsey Freeman online editing webinar
- Meg Bitton online editing webinar
- Dalton Lane Portrait Co. Storybook Session Mentoring
- Cayden Lane Mentoring
- Sal Cincotta Wedding Workshop Columbus Ohio
- Everyday Elements with Amanda Padgett