I am a wife, mother of those four beautiful babies pictured above. With that brings all of the stress and joy you can imagine. They are my reason for being a photographer. Wanting to document every-single-detail of them.
I am a follower of Jesus. His hand on my life has been the only constant.
We are a homeschooling family. (Not the jean jumper kind, the cool and modern kind) We love learning and being together, most days.
I’m a perfectionist. I am a coffee enthusiast. I love my planner and being organized. I love painting and reading. My favorite color is teal, you can probably guess that from my logo and it’s basically the only color in my house.
Most of all I love my job. I am so lucky to be able to do something I love every single day. My favorite part is that clients turn into friends and I get to watch them grow. Sometimes from kids to adults and sometimes couples to families. But it’s always amazing. I have been blessed doing this over the years and am even luckier to get to continue capturing memories for clients, and now friends.
If there is anything you would like to know about me, grab a cup of coffee and send me and email. I would love to get to know you as well.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 513-292-7895
- The Magic of Childhood with Shalonda Chaddock
- Best of Both Worlds | Family Portraiture that Satisfies Them Without Losing You with Elena S. Blair
- Snapshots to Art: Transforming the Everyday with Mickie DeVries
- Illuminated | backlighting with vision with Jennifer Dell
- The Sincere Storyteller with Meg Loeks
- Creating Captivating Images: Dynamic Portraiture for the Artistic Soul with Stephanie Lemmon
- Finding Lifestyle: How a Wide Angle Lens and New Perspective Changed My Outlook with Brit Chandler
- Sunlight and Shadow: Exploring the Depths of Your Home with Stacey Haslen
- Kelsey Freeman online editing webinar
- Meg Bitton online editing webinar
- Dalton Lane Portrait Co. Storybook Session Mentoring
- Cayden Lane Mentoring
- Sal Cincotta Wedding Workshop Columbus Ohio
- Everyday Elements with Amanda Padgett