Images of my family taken by Happy Daisy Photography
I am a wife & mother. I am a follower of Jesus. I am a photographer.
I’m a perfectionist. I am a coffee enthusiast. I love my planner and being organized. My favorite color is green. Bright kelly green.
I paint my nails almost every day. Not to match an outfit but just because it is the one thing I can have complete control over. If you have kids, you know that somestimes, life is total chaos.
I love painting and calligraphy. I’m pretty family oriented. We are a homeschooling family, if that explains anything. (Not the jean jumper kind, the cool and modern kind) We love learning and being together, most days.
I love to read. Anything and everything.
Most of all I love my job. I am so lucky to be able to do something I love every single day. My favorite part is that clients turn into friends and I get to watch them grow. Sometimes from kids to adults and sometimes couples to families. But it’s always amazing.
I have been blessed doing this for the last 5 years and am even luckier to get to continue capturing memories for clients, and now friends.
If there is anything you would like to know about me, grab a cup of coffee and send me and email. I would love to get to know you as well.
email@example.com // 513-292-7895
- The Magic of Childhood with Shalonda Chaddock
- Best of Both Worlds | Family Portraiture that Satisfies Them Without Losing You with Elena S. Blair
- Snapshots to Art: Transforming the Everyday with Mickie DeVries
- Illuminated | backlighting with vision with Jennifer Dell
- The Sincere Storyteller with Meg Loeks
- Creating Captivating Images: Dynamic Portraiture for the Artistic Soul with Stephanie Lemmon
- Finding Lifestyle: How a Wide Angle Lens and New Perspective Changed My Outlook with Brit Chandler
- Sunlight and Shadow: Exploring the Depths of Your Home with Stacey Haslen
- Kelsey Freeman online editing webinar
- Meg Bitton online editing webinar
- Dalton Lane Portrait Co. Storybook Session Mentoring
- Cayden Lane Mentoring
- Sal Cincotta Wedding Workshop Columbus Ohio
- Everyday Elements with Amanda Padgett